cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plan Twice

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi, 

This is concerning a friend of mine. He initially had the 2.5 GB plan for 40 Dollars. Around two weeks ago when the 4 GB for 40 Dollars promotion came out he changed his plan to that in the next renewal date. Now he would like to change again to 4.5 GB for 40 Dollars plan and still he hasn't reached his renewal date. 

I just want to verify whether it's gonna be okay to do two plan changes and whether the first plan change is automatically cancelled when the second one is done? 

Thank you 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great. Thanks much for all your replies. 🙂 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would take a screenshot of the plan you want and save it.  Occasionally you hear about people's plan changes that didn't go through. This will give you a little proof in the future if you need to ask mods to give you the plan in case of plan change issues.

I did the same, however I first cancelled the initial plan change, and then I made a new schedule plan change. Everything looks good 🙂

DL00
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I made these very changes on the weekend for the first, then last night for the second. Worked flawlessly.

anya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes it does. A few days ago I set my plan to switch over (on my next renewal date) to the new promo 4.5gb for $40. Then, yesterday I went back into my account and switched it to a different 90 day plan. When I clicked on the button to “change the plan on the next renewal date”, it asked me to confirm the cancellation of the previous change. After reading more about the way the 90 day plans worked and that I was actually going to get less data for my bucks overall, I went back in and changed it back to the 4.5gb promo again. It was a pretty easy process. 

*and I also learned a valuable lesson about reading up on stuff BEFORE taking action 😉

Need Help? Let's chat.