cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed to new plan - Lost $10/month credit?

nasreen1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I recently signed up for PM with 30/month plan with a $10/month for 6 months credit. I saw a special offer $25/month and accepted it. Is my credit no longer valid??

thanks for any help 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

@sandpublic wrote:

@nasreen1 wrote:

Hello, 

I recently signed up for PM with 30/month plan with a $10/month for 6 months credit. I saw a special offer $25/month and accepted it. Is my credit no longer valid??

thanks for any help 🙂

Ouch!! Costly mistake.... with the $10.00/month for 6 months you were paying $20.00 by changing it you are now paying $25.00. What you should have done is wait for the six months to expire and then change plans.

I too, would have waited, but it's not as bad as it sounds since the actual plan price is now less.  My understanding is that this plan is an ongoing thing, but any plan can change in features and price at any time.  There's never any guarantees.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nasreen1 wrote:

:(( thanks THere is no way to cancel this and go back is there?

Buyers remorse is a tricky thing. You had the promo. You apparently didn't properly understand it. You changed to a plan that on the surface seems cheaper. But you didn't take into consideration the effects of changing from the plan you had.

Should that be the responsibility of Public Mobile?

Send that pm and see if they might do something for you. Ask *real* nice.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@nasreen1 wrote:

Unfortunately not. You can try to send a private message to the @CS_Agent  and see if they can help but I wouldn't count on it.

nasreen1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@nasreen1 You have to meet the conditions for promo, as long as you meet the conditions you will get the benefit but if you DO NOT meet the conditions any more then you are no more eligible for that Promo.

**** Please note: I am not a Moderator ****

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@nasreen1 wrote:

Hello, 

thanks for any help 🙂

Ouch!! Costly mistake.... with the $10.00/month for 6 months you were paying $20.00 by changing it you are now paying $25.00. What you should have done is wait for the six months to expire and then change plans.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nasreen1 wrote:

Hello, 

thanks for any help 🙂

@nasreen1 

Chances are you will lose it...the deal was 30+ plan....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nasreen1 wrote:

Hello, 

thanks for any help 🙂

Correct. No longer valid. That promo was for as long as you stayed on a $30 or more plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.