cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan today - no phone calls (not even local) working.

al77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just changed plans to include a bit more data and Canada wide calling today on my 90 day renewal date.  The payment was made and my profile shows my current plan as the correct one, however no phone calls (not even local ones) are working for me.

Tried turning phone on/off a few times to see if that would reset things on the network but no luck.

3 REPLIES 3

colinscott9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

I have the same problem as well, switched my plan with an effectivity date of November 1st. The sim is connected to PM, but both DATA and Talk/Text do not work.

I will follow-up with moderators to remedy this issue. Thanks for the tip and link @wetcoaster.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@al77 wrote:

Just changed plans to include a bit more data and Canada wide calling today on my 90 day renewal date.  The payment was made and my profile shows my current plan as the correct one, however no phone calls (not even local ones) are working for me.

Tried turning phone on/off a few times to see if that would reset things on the network but no luck.

I think you might have bumped into a renewal bug. You need to reach out to the moderator team to help with this.They are PM employees and can help with account issues. Please be aware that they have a higher than usual work load right now. Working on a first come, first serve basis, hey will get back to you as soon a they can.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

malex856
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have same problem

Need Help? Let's chat.