cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan regretting it and want old one back

Cwagner788
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my data plan to the 3G with 12gb I had LTE for 6 on a 90 day plan. I don’t like my 3G is there anyway to switch back to my old and get the same price I was paying before? When I put all the same things I had originally it’s about $40 more than i was paying 

5 REPLIES 5

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@StewartMann wrote:

On day-to-day usage I have not experienced any slowness after changeing to PM 3g from Bell, normal browsing, apps etc work exactly the same.

Downloading podcasts is slighly slower, but not that bad.

Depending on the size of podcast its normal to see it download slightly slower. It's good for most needs of the avrage person.

StewartMann
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On day-to-day usage I have not experienced any slowness after changeing to PM 3g from Bell, normal browsing, apps etc work exactly the same.

Downloading podcasts is slighly slower, but not that bad.

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@GreatCanadian wrote:

What is it about the 3G that you don't like. Do you have LTE set as your preferred network. When I compare my speeds with friends who are on full LTE, I don't notice any difference in webpages loading, checking emails, regular browsing, etc. Unless you are streaming 4K video, or downloading large files, normally 3G speeds are fine. It's actually on the LTE network, and that's where latency comes into play. Much better performance than true 3G. 

GC

I agree. Friends on LTE where suprised when I told them I had 3G. They said it's just as fast as their data but mine cost less.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What is it about the 3G that you don't like. Do you have LTE set as your preferred network. When I compare my speeds with friends who are on full LTE, I don't notice any difference in webpages loading, checking emails, regular browsing, etc. Unless you are streaming 4K video, or downloading large files, normally 3G speeds are fine. It's actually on the LTE network, and that's where latency comes into play. Much better performance than true 3G. 

GC

@Cwagner788 wrote:

I changed my data plan to the 3G with 12gb I had LTE for 6 on a 90 day plan. I don’t like my 3G is there anyway to switch back to my old and get the same price I was paying before? When I put all the same things I had originally it’s about $40 more than i was paying 

@Cwagner788 wrote:

Sorry, but once you change a plan, the old one is no longer available.  You can only choose from currently offered plans.  It's this way at all carriers.

Need Help? Let's chat.