cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan at renewal date now my account is suspended. I am on Autopay.

Zeke_ster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone have any experience with this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

had the same thing happen to me last month.  On your renewal date it should be changed back to active.  Do you have autopay setup ?  If you do, check your credit card activity.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator. You can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Does your service work still, if so, you might ignore it for now.  it is a bug.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Zeke_ster 

Did you change your plan to a high priced plan?

If yes, the plan change bug is not fixed yet.  Autopay only get enough money from your credit/debit card for your old plan.  It will not be enough fund to pay for your new higher priced plan.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

your phone still working? if yes, just ignore the message -plan expired when you log into your account. you will see that message but just ignore that. If you phone not working, you need to contact MOD team. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Zeke_ster wrote:

Anyone have any experience with this issue?

@Zeke_ster  When that happens using the Lost/Stolen trick as a soft account reset sometimes resolves the problem.

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone.

If that doesn't work then you need to notify Public Mobile of the issue. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.