cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan and now my data is gone

Sonja95
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan for the NEXT month to be 5gb instead of 6+2gb. Now I login and see I only have 5+ something remaining for data for THIS month, even though I changed the plan for NEXT month, as I paid for this month at the start of this month (if that makes sense). Why is this happening and how can I fix it ? 

6 REPLIES 6

@Sonja95  Absolutely I agree with @Dunkgirl  what's the worst thing that can happen? They say no?

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sonja95 wrote:

It appears that I might’ve clicked “change now” as you said. My mistake, oops! Thank you for the quick, helpful reply!!!

Happy Holidays from Alberta. 

@Sonja95You can always try contacting the moderator team to see if they are willing to give you some sort of credit / pro rate / help you in  a situation like this, as it was an honest mistake. No guarantee but the mods here are pretty understanding and helpful. Worth a shot!

Happy holidays

Sonja95

Thank you for the quick, helpful response! It appears as though I accidentally changed it “now” instead of “apply next renewal date”. Now I know better to read stuff more carefully next time, haha! 

Thank you and happy holidays! 

Sonja95

It appears that I might’ve clicked “change now” as you said. My mistake, oops! Thank you for the quick, helpful reply!!!

Happy Holidays from Alberta. 

Dunkgirl

@Sonja95  As we are customers like you we can try and look through the information you provide to see if we can find out what happend but there is nothing anyone here can do for you with no system access if we do find a problem. If there is a problem you will need assistance from the moderators by creating a support ticket. You can click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ then enter “contact support” Follow the messages to get to the bottom where it has a Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket Click Me! button will appear.

But please provide screen shots before contacting mods so we can try and figure it out first.

Dunkgirl

@Sonja95 wrote:

I changed my plan for the NEXT month to be 5gb instead of 6+2gb. Now I login and see I only have 5+ something remaining for data for THIS month, even though I changed the plan for NEXT month, as I paid for this month at the start of this month (if that makes sense). Why is this happening and how can I fix it ? 

@Sonja95  Did you click "change plan now" or "change at next renewal" ? Were you charged for the new plan? Can you upload a screenshot of your account overview and your transacion / payment history? (but remove personal details)

It kind of sounds like you may have (or the system glitched) and changed your plan now.

Need Help? Let's chat.