cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed my plan - paid now - when will it take change?

monocycliste
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I changed my plan yesterday and as it says on the page "You can choose to change your plan now or start your new plan on your renewal date." and I chose to change my plan now and paid. Payment when through but my plan still shows as my old plan.

Is this normal? Shouldn't my new plan be activated already?

@Shazia_K 

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @monocycliste,

Has your requested plan kicked in? Please feel free to send me a private message including your phone number, I'll gladly look into it and make the changes if necessary.

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If the payment is just sitting in your account as available funds, then perhaps you caught a lucky break with this glitch, so maybe you won't lose the remainder of the old plan after all. In that case, when you get in touch with the mods, you can ask them to future date the new plan to begin when your old plan ends.

monocycliste
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@mimmo
1) Payment went through, it shoes on PublicMobile and on my CreditCard statement... and autopay was already activated on my account anyway
2) There was a top-up but that's it

@SD08

Darn, that's good to know. I thought it would refund what hadn't been used... Then I guess since it didn't go through, I'll try to have a mod make it go through on the 1st of the month.

SD08

Note that changing the plan now means you'll be losing what you paid for the remainder of the old plan, as there are no refunds for prepaid services. And yes, it should be showing the new plan.

Looks like you'll have to get a moderator's help to fix that. It's good that you tagged one. For speedier service, you should send them a private message with your account phone number and the details of the plan you wanted. How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

They'll return at 9am tomorrow.

mimmo

It should be immediate if you didnt future date it,

check

1) that the payment actually went through

2) your avalable funds were used (ie payment didnt just go to available funds)

Need Help? Let's chat.