cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed from 30 to 90 day plan

Zachcasser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

I have been with public mobile for a month and love it. I signed up for a single month for $47 to test it. I loved it. Today the 30 days ended and I went to my account and went through the motions of changing my plan for a 90 day (unlimited Nationwide calls, unlimited text, 9gb lte data for $165). I was prompted to top up the account which I did. It said it was successful. But I notice that my plan still says I have my prior plan of 30 days (unlimited call, text, and 2gb data 4g). Am I doing something wrong here? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

@Zachcasser, just to confirm, the value in both transactions, were they combined $165 + taxes?

Zachcasser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the quick reply. It had yet to expire, I realized that when I was prompted to top up it didn't autofill the fully required amount (which is weird). I topped up extra and now the plan has changed. Thanks for the help.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Zachcasser

If your plan was expired, you can only renew the same plan via self service account.  To change plans, you would have needed moderator help if plan expired.

If plan is still active, you can change plans either immmediately (lose the remaining amount on original plan) or at next renewal date.  

Few options for you now....  you can select the 90 day plan at your next renewal or if you really want the 90 day plan this month, you can contact moderator to see whether they can change for you.  Expect 1-2 days wait.  

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Need Help? Let's chat.