cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Plan, took my payment, won't let me send calls or text.

VickiBee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

2018-10-31_20.58.12.jpg

Screenshot_20181031-205753_Chrome.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

Cher-law
How do I report it lost or stolen?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Cher-lawdid you try the lost stolen trick?

Cher-law

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I switched from $45 plan which is 4 G to the $40 plan which is 3 G now I can't make calls or text. My service had also lapsed for a couple of days. Did you get it fixed?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@VickiBeeif lost stolen trick does not work please follow @will13am instructions.

Also great informative initial  post.

@NDesai wrote:

@VickiBee Try enabling Lost or Stolen phone feature from your self-serve account and then disable it after few mins. This helped a few with this kind of issue. 

The lost phone thing was tried according to feedback. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The only thing left to do is to reach out to the moderator team and have them look into it.  When an account shows as active and the plan features are there, there is not much else the community can suggest.  Anyway, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

@VickiBee Try enabling Lost or Stolen phone feature from your self-serve account and then disable it after few mins. This helped a few with this kind of issue. 

VickiBee

Yes a few times already 

VickiBee

My plan lapsed a couple days ago, today I made a payment, choose a new plan (after making payment) was on the 45 dollar 4 GB unlimited talk and text 30 day plan)

Everything was working great. I currently can't get calls, when I try to place a call I get the message "my plan doesn't include long distance" I can not send texts or receive them, I can't access internet.  I have logged out, rebooted numerous times. I have also tried the report lost, then found..... please help lol

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@VickiBee, everything in the account seems to be in order.  Did you reboot your phone after making the change? 

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good evening @VickiBee

Did this happen before you changed your plan?

What plan did you have before you switched to this plan?

Do incoming calls work?

The more information you provide, the better the community can help.

Need Help? Let's chat.