cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Plan but now cannot make calls

rsaranyaraj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed the plan online but cannot make any calls now. I get a message that I do not have a long distance plan to complete my call but I am making a local call.

5 REPLIES 5

Try rebooting your device - I'm not kidding.  This does fix this issue on occasion. 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What was your original plan and what did you change to? What appears in your Self Serve account? 

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try adding "1" in front of area code to all your contacts.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rsaranyaraj wrote:

I changed the plan online but cannot make any calls now. I get a message that I do not have a long distance plan to complete my call but I am making a local call.

@rsaranyaraj  Try a soft reset of your account using the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait 15 minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found  If you still have problems tthen  contact a moderator by messaging them.   Moderator can be reached at   

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.