cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Plan “Right Away”

LOC12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

I wanted to change my plan on the next cycle to a cheaper option and thought I selected $25/ month, but when I checked my next bill I was still charged for the $35/month plan. So Ioaded $25 pre-paid into my account and selected the cheaper option and switch now, and now it looks like it’s charged me twice- once for the $35/month that my auto- reload paid for and again when I switched over w “switch now”. Help!

-L

6 REPLIES 6

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry to break it to you but dont thin youll get anything back. You might get some luck by contacting mod by clicking on the bubble at the bottom right of the screen. 

Worst case is that you have extra credit in your account to use towards futures months.

Let us know what happens

Anonymous
Not applicable

There are all kinds of warnings about this. The immediate plan change IS intended. The UNintended consequences are the factor here. There are no refunds or pro-rating here.

@LOC12 

Indeed, as you have found out, the change plan option is not as intuitive as it probably could be.

Although there is no guarantee, the Moderators may be prepared to at least credit you the amount of the $35 ( presuming that was paid already) onto your Available Funds such that the money can be used toward future renewals of the $25 plan that you prefer to have.

I would recommend you propose this as a reasonable solution for the double payment, which you clearly did not intend.

Hi @LOC12 ,

It sounds like you renewed your plan early/right away. When you do this you lose out on what you paid on your current cycle. If you feel this was in error, you could try and explain this to the moderators. Maybe they can assist you in some way.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@LOC12 wrote:

Hi guys,

I wanted to change my plan on the next cycle to a cheaper option and thought I selected $25/ month, but when I checked my next bill I was still charged for the $35/month plan. So Ioaded $25 pre-paid into my account and selected the cheaper option and switch now, and now it looks like it’s charged me twice- once for the $35/month that my auto- reload paid for and again when I switched over w “switch now”. Help!

-L

@LOC12 

hi you will need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue changed plan paid twice

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

LOC12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

-L

Need Help? Let's chat.