cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed 40$ plan to 15$ And now only incoming works

trueje
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i changed my plan to the 15$ from 40$ and now only incoming calls and texts work. I just changed it at august 2nd at 2:20pm. Can a forum moderator take a look at my account please? Id like it to get working and if possible may i get a notification that its working?

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@trueje, if the lost phone toggle does not resolve the problem and you need to contact the moderators, they can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@trueje wrote:

Hi i changed my plan to the 15$ from 40$ and now only incoming calls and texts work. I just changed it at august 2nd at 2:20pm. Can a forum moderator take a look at my account please? Id like it to get working and if possible may i get a notification that its working?

@trueje  Try the lost/stolen phone trick to see if it does a soft reset on your account to wake it up.

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait 15 minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you need to send private message if you need MOD help. Do you mean no data available? did you register auto pay and did you turn on the data on your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.