Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to new plan

naspat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I want to change my plan to the new special offer

"Special Offer! $25 for 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus"

Does this $25 include the loyalty and autopay discount?  I have $5 for loyalty and $2 for autopay.  So, would my plan be $25 minus $7 = $18/mth ?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

All the rewards will be deducted from your new plan. It does not matter how often you change your plan as long as you do not change your account.

So, you are right, you will be charged $25-$7 + tax 

d_kindo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@naspat wrote:

Hi,

Does this $25 include the loyalty and autopay discount?  I have $5 for loyalty and $2 for autopay.  So, would my plan be $25 minus $7 = $18/mth ?

Thanks

Your math is correct, the $25 price is before your autopay and other credits are applied.

Ssubram65000a
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow. That is really awesome and yes you are right. I can’t wait to get to your reward levels. I have been a Koodo member for 11 yrs and I will be looking to get into PM with my other 3 accounts once tab is cleared. Nice going!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@naspat wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

@naspat Rewards and the AutoPay discount are associated with your account and not your plan so you will never lose them by changing plans. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@naspat wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Yes, that is the price before discounts and taxes.  So you have been with PM for 5 years and are getting the $5 every 30 days off for loyalty rewards that is AWESOME!!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.