cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Change to a cheaper plan (after payment made on current plan for the next 90 days)

It depends @tagosaku831. If you play games, watch/ download movies you will notice it. Just use it to browse a few sites , you won't.

@tagosaku831 wrote:

Will be back in May actually.

So on the new plans, the speeds is lower?  How do they differentiate between the speed on my current plan and other plans, is that even allowed?...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Change to a cheaper plan (after payment made on current plan for the next 90 days)

@tagosaku831 wrote:

I am out of country, so trying to keep my number without paying more.  Any exceptions?

Well, your next 3 months are already paid for, no? For future reference, deleting your payment option before renewal and letting the account go into suspension for 80ish days before reactivating would have been the way to go if you want to keep the plan. (after 90days your account is deleted and you are loosing the number)

Keep in mind that you will not get your current plan back if you change your plan. After "coming back" you have access to in market plans only.

Highlighted

@tagosaku831 wrote:

I am out of country, so trying to keep my number without paying more.  Any exceptions?

Since you asking about an exception, the system and policies are set up so that there are no refunds and no returned credits for mid billing cycle plan changes. No one here can answer that question with certainty since it would be the moderators would need to grant it.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately not, if you pay right now (the $15), you will be charged and the plan will change immediately. Rendering your payment for your old plan void and all the previous benefits from havine your old plan gone.