cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

Jasgrewal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

My billing cycle is 5th of every month and recently payment was today dec 5th.

I tried to change my plan today, but it says I am unable to do so. My recent payment will be lost, and to change I'll will have to pay for new plan dues.

Is it possible to change plan before next renewal date of Jan 5th?

5 REPLIES 5

@Jasgrewal wrote:

Thanks all,

I see I will be able to change my plan on next renewal date of Jan 5th.

It won't be possible to change plan today on dec 5th? If I choose to change plan immediately today, I will lose already paid monthly dues?

Yes, being prepaid means any change to a different plan forfeiting what you've already paid for.   You could contact moderators and see if they will assist you in making the change if you haven't used any of the services of your plan since you are attempting to change it on the same day as you're renewal.  There is no guarantee, but they may be able to switch you to the new plan without losing what you've already paid.

Submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to finish submission.

Jasgrewal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks all,

I see I will be able to change my plan on next renewal date of Jan 5th.

It won't be possible to change plan today on dec 5th? If I choose to change plan immediately today, I will lose already paid monthly dues?

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to always make a plan change on a renewal date to avoid this tye of issue. I did that and had no problems.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jasgrewal wrote:

Hi, 

My billing cycle is 5th of every month and recently payment was today dec 5th.

I tried to change my plan today, but it says I am unable to do so. My recent payment will be lost, and to change I'll will have to pay for new plan dues.

Is it possible to change plan before next renewal date of Jan 5th?

Yes, you can schedule plan change on your next renewal date.  There were issue related to plan change on renewal date that PM does not take enough fund from your autopay cc.  It is better to add enough fund to cover the payment for the new plan to your account before your renewal date.  Any fund left will be use for future renewal.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Billing cycles are on a 30 day period.  It is recommended to change your plan on renewal date.

Here is more info.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Need Help? Let's chat.