cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

Jrt9002
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can i change my current plan to go for new plan?

Whenever i try to go for new plan system show some kind of errors which i attached in thefile can anyone tell me that how can i fix this issue?public mobile.jpg

15 REPLIES 15

Tina111

I know that when you choose the plan you want you have to click [change plan now ]if its before your montly renewal date that you are trying to change your plan .if not the new plan will only be change on your montly renewal date.i hope this helps.

Jrt9002

Actually i tried to once and i did it successfully Thanks you guys for your  valuable feedback 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to be patient and renew a plan on the next renewal date to avoid issues like this. Click on "Change plan on next bill date" and everything should be fine. I used this method to change my plan and it was flawless. No mishaps. If this doesn't appeal to you, click on ?, bottom right, and follow instructions. A moderator should resolve the issue likely within several hours or a day.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @chad2001

I will be happy to help. Before we get started, I will need you to access the link below and use SIMon and create a ticket.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Bogdan_S

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try again in a few minutes. Technical issues occur on most websites but correct themselves .If issue persists,contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and following instructions.

chad2001

I had the same problem, and using a different browser did the trick for me.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jrt9002 wrote:

i did but it cant work for me

Restart your browser and start over with new PM state.  Sometime, it got in a state that always produce error.  Restart browser will ensure PM will start with a known state.

I think there may be something with the website, I have problem even listing the details of my plan

Wait for a bit

Always try incognito mode, preferably chrome.

If it persists, please contact moderators

Cheers

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

Jrt9002

i did but it cant work for me

Jrt9002

can anyone can provide me proper instruction how can i do my change plan 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try clearing cache and incognito mode. Or try in an hour

Jrt9002

when i try to hit button it cant work

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is recommeded to change your plan on next renewal so you don't lose any used minutes/texts or data.  If you need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottome right.

Need Help? Let's chat.