cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan.

Ashvaz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a senior citizen. A few minutes ago I just entered a plan which I do not need. The cost is $30 a month. I want a plan for $ 10 a month. I tried to change to theis plan but the computer says that it can only be changed after 3 months.

please help.

7 REPLIES 7

Ashvaz

I do not know if Public Mobile changed the plan with your assistance. If they did then I thank you. God Bless.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ashvaz

I accept the change plan.

Ashvaz

irritated
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I made a mistake like that, the Mod team, was able to rectify the situation and changed my plan.  I didn't lose the balance of the overpayment.  It just stayed on my PM account, for future use - as long as you stay with PM, it will be applied to the following month, if still left over, then the month after that.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Here is the info for contacting the mods 

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.
    • They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]
    • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
    • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
    • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

@Ashvaz wrote:

I am a senior citizen. A few minutes ago I just entered a plan which I do not need. The cost is $30 a month. I want a plan for $ 10 a month. I tried to change to theis plan but the computer says that it can only be changed after 3 months.

please help.

Officially, once you've chosen a plan, your're stuck with.  You could tell the billing system to change to a different plan, but you would lose what you've already paid.  You can try to send a private message to Moderator_Team ane hope that they're willing to make an exception/adjustment for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.