cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan starting from now

rogerlamb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there,

My account got sospended and I have to make a payment to reactivate it.

The thing is that my plan renewal date is the 21st of every month. Since I've been abroad for one week is there a way for me to change plan without loosing the days already passed? I want to switch from a 120 days to a 30 days plan, but I don't understand if it is possible to start a new plan with the first day of usage starting actually today.

4 REPLIES 4

We have a best mod team working
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @rogerlamb

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'll be glad to help you reactivate your services.

To answer your question, yes it is totally possible to renew your plan as of today. In fact, we can't make a plan start on a date that has already passed, therefore renewing it as of today is the only option!

Please send me a private message with your phone number and the plan you would like to have and I'll apply the changes for you 🙂

Thanks, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You cannot change the plan while your account is in suspended status. Currently, you can only renew the plan you had. However, if you send private message with your account details to one of the mod, they will be able to change it. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

When reactivating your new expiry date is 30/90 days after the date you make the payment.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.