cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan page is showing up blank

wywang97
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to access the Change Plan page through both Google Chrome and Safari on Mac OS and am getting the same result everytime as shown in below screenshot. I also tried incognito mode, but that didn't seem to work as well. I looked at the console and there seems to be some JSON parsing error, so it may be related to that?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 4.11.33 PM.png

7 REPLIES 7

wywang97
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It worked after refreshing on incognito several times. Just leaving this here if anyone encounters this issue again.

@NDesai wrote:

@wywang97 This has been happening all day today. Try using incognito/private browsing mode and it will load correctly. 

Was happening to me today also, the only fix was to use incognito mode as per @NDesai  recommendation.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Must be alot of PM'ers changing their plan for some reason.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@wywang97 wrote:

I've been trying to access the Change Plan page through both Google Chrome and Safari on Mac OS and am getting the same result everytime as shown in below screenshot. I also tried incognito mode, but that didn't seem to work as well. I looked at the console and there seems to be some JSON parsing error, so it may be related to that?

Thanks

Happens on regular basis.  Most likely, nothing is wrong with your account.  Just try later.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@wywang97 This has been happening all day today. Try using incognito/private browsing mode and it will load correctly. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@wywang97 clear your cache and page..and try it again..

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@wywang97 wrote:

Thanks

I just tried it now and works fine for me. Loads the menu page. Try logging out and back in.

Need Help? Let's chat.