cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan inbetween

sagargandhi571
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello All,

I want to change my plan 10 days before my anniversary how can I do it. I have already done a change plan and clicked on apply on next date but now I realized I will need some more data in the 10 days I have left right now my plan is 25 with autopay and 1 GB data and I want to change it to 40 5 GB data.

Thanks in advance for your help

4 REPLIES 4

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can always purchase extra data for the next 10 days before your new plan kicks in. This exta data you buy does not expire if not al use in a month. So you will not lose it if not all used up in the 10 days. 

Cheers 

You don’t even need to cancel the current plan change.  A new change request will overwrite thee current one anyway.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sagargandhi571 As mentioned above, you can cancel the current plan change by going to the change plan page. Click on the cancel scheduled plan change button. After that, pick the plan you want and futuredate the plan change. Easy peasy 🙂

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@sagargandhi571You should be able to cancel the plan change, then you can select the new plan and choose to change it immediately. If you can't cancel the plan change you will need to message the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.