Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change pin

Navneet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to change my public mobile pin

10 REPLIES 10

@Jb456 wrote:

@gblackma  pretty sure he talking about his 4 digit pin for his account. When you sign up and activate you're asked to create a 4 digit security pin.. not what you listed above

Except that the OP hasn't said which PIN they want to change...... 🤔 

Forgot about that one @Jb456 . Thanks for the information. 

@gblackma wrote:

@Navneet log in to your self service/my my account and change it there. Lousy advice I misunderstood the question. Do as @dabr says.

Edit Are you talking about your voicemail password or puk code? You can reset your voicemail password from within your account. Puk code. Do as @dabr  and @Jb456 says.

@Navneet wrote:

@gblackma  pretty sure he talking about his 4 digit pin for his account. When you sign up and activate you're asked to create a 4 digit security pin.. not what you listed above

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Navneet 

Only moderator can access subscriber account.  We are just PM subscribers like you.  PIN# cannot be change using self-serve portal after login.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon that you want to change your PIN#.
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

@Navneet wrote:

I did but it tells to contact public mobile community 

@Navneet  If you're having problems with the chatbot send a private message to Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Navneet  only way to change your account pin is via moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@gblackma wrote:

@Navneet log in to your self service/my my account and change it there.

@Navneet wrote:

@gblackma   I think only moderators will be able to help change the PIN for OP.

Navneet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did but it tells to contact public mobile community 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Navneet wrote:

You'll need to contact moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact us/moderators and t submit ticket  when these options appear and follow the prompts to finish submission.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Navneet log in to your self service/my my account and change it there. Lousy advice I misunderstood the question. Do as @dabr says.

Edit Are you talking about your voicemail password or puk code? You can reset your voicemail password from within your account. Puk code. Do as @dabr  and @Jb456 says.

@Navneet wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.