cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of plans after payment..

Bobbi224
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went to change my plan, not realizing that the payment already came out of my account (I didn't get a text saying it was due in however many days). Is there a way that I can pay the difference in plans and have them switched? 

3 REPLIES 3

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bobbi224, as the other users mentioned new plans should be applied at your next renewal date, in order to prevent double payment.  In your case, I would contact the moderator via private message and see if they can assist you.  Make sure to explain what happened in detail. Good luck.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Bobbi224 wrote:

I went to change my plan, not realizing that the payment already came out of my account (I didn't get a text saying it was due in however many days). Is there a way that I can pay the difference in plans and have them switched? 

Since PM is a prepaid service, if you change plan immediately your previously payment will be lost and won’t get refund. You should set new plan be changed at your renewal date.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bobbi224 wrote:

@Bobbi224 

You would have to do a plan change set for your next renewal date..what you suggested/asked is not possible..

Need Help? Let's chat.