cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of plan

Bless_0410
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I need a change of plan, so can I able to change, and can any representative from your side can help me with changing the plan because I really tries cannot able to figure how to do that.

Call me up.

9 REPLIES 9

@Naepalm, Yes, I was first to respond to the question, and then other people replied soon after. My response was accepted as a solution, and because I was the first to reply, it appeared that it was posted back to back.

Now, if I replied and I was the 10th person, the marked solution would be mine. If I clicked on the Solved solution, it would have taken me to my 10th spot. 

@JoyLuck, yes as you know many of us are on the ball, and well, sometimes I think people respond even after the solution has been posted and closed. Not sure how or if or would they ever closed the replies once a post has been solved. Basically, close off all comments.

@darlicious, I have a feeling that was during my 'April Fools Day' prank at the same time, I was replying to a real situation with @Bless_0410. Sorry Bless.

@Naepalm  This isn't the member posting twice but posting first and when chosen as the solution the system moves the solution to be displayed first....thus what appears to be a double post.

@Naepalm wrote: Wow Just noticed it was the same guy posting twice LOL, sorry for the confusion LOL but is my question valid about copying and pasting?

Multiple people can be answering the same question at the same time and usually the questions are similar. Therefore, you have the ability to create macros in your settings and to store images under your profile to answer a question more efficiently.

Info on macros:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/HOWTO-Create-and-use-Macros-for-repetitiv...

@mpcdesign wrote:

@Bless_0410, if you go to your self-serve account, you can automatically change your plan. To do so, I would suggest you change your plan on renewal date versus change plan now, because you will lose any data or minutes (depending on plan). 

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 3.28.06 AM-1.png

If you are planning to make the unusual unlimited phone calls as per social distancing, make sure you pick the correct plan, which is the $25 plan. If the unlimited call isn't necessary either, then the $15 plan is the way to go. If data is the only scenario, and unlimited calls are no big deal, then the $15 plan is the way to go. 

Yes, you can change your plan without any penalty. Although, if you recently renewed, and 'Change the Plan Now,' you won't get a refund or any credit from the previous payment. Hence, why it was suggested to 'Change on the next renewal date.'

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 3.42.34 AM.png

And when everything is back to normal, you can also switch back again too what you had! 

Why did two people in a row have the exact same answer? As a member of this community are the same questions being asked over and over and people just copy a response and hold onto it until they can send it to someone? Make sense and sounds super-efficient but probably not efficient to have two people in a row say the same thing LOL

Wow Just noticed it was the same guy posting twice LOL, sorry for the confusion LOL but is my question valid about copying and pasting?

@Bless_0410  We don't think these are official yet it might be a glitch. Stick to your original plan you can change later if they are official.

@Bless_0410  great advice to follow above, and it seems that there are even better plan options to change to now. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/New-Plans/m-p/521222/highlight/true#M68...

@Bless_0410  When making any changes within your account follow these steps first:

1. Clear your browser...close all tabs.
  2. Open one tab only in secret/incognito mode using chrome, Firefox or safari.
  3. Now sign into your account.

This eliminates almost every issue that can pop up.....frombthe circle of death, greyed out options, unable to submit, won't take payment etc......

Try to change your plan after you have done this....and as suggested choose change on next renewal. If you change your mind you can cancel or change your choice up until the day of renewal ( the day before the date in your account.)

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is recommended to change your plan on next renewal date so you don't lose any unused minutes/texts) or data 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Bless_0410, if you go to your self-serve account, you can automatically change your plan. To do so, I would suggest you change your plan on renewal date versus change plan now, because you will lose any data or minutes (depending on plan). 

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 3.28.06 AM-1.png

If you are planning to make the unusual unlimited phone calls as per social distancing, make sure you pick the correct plan, which is the $25 plan. If the unlimited call isn't necessary either, then the $15 plan is the way to go. If data is the only scenario, and unlimited calls are no big deal, then the $15 plan is the way to go. 

Yes, you can change your plan without any penalty. Although, if you recently renewed, and 'Change the Plan Now,' you won't get a refund or any credit from the previous payment. Hence, why it was suggested to 'Change on the next renewal date.'

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 3.42.34 AM.png

And when everything is back to normal, you can also switch back again too what you had! 

Need Help? Let's chat.