cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Plans

Vengence99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just curious about plans. I used to be on one that was 8GB +2GB.  I looked at my useage today and realized it’s 6GB + 2GB. Arr these plans subject to change without notice?

With all the Big dogs going with no limit data plans. Just curious as to why Public would be going back words comparatively speaking.

2 REPLIES 2

@Vengence99 wrote:

Just curious about plans. I used to be on one that was 8GB +2GB.  I looked at my useage today and realized it’s 6GB + 2GB. Arr these plans subject to change without notice?

With all the Big dogs going with no limit data plans. Just curious as to why Public would be going back words comparatively speaking.

There is no current 6GB+2GB plan.  Are you on a plan builder custom plan, or a 90 day plan?

The $50 plan is 8GB+500 Autopay bonus and this plan is only for use within Canada.

The $60 plan is 8GB+500 Autopay bonus (for use in Canada) + 2GB (for use in the U.S.).

If you're on that $60 plan, nothing has changed.  I would not be concerned about any plan desription.  What matters is the data usage counter and how many MB is shows you remaining.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No, the plan you originally bought is not subject to change without notice, so more likely you just  bought the wrong plan to begin with - but you can check to be sure by contacting the Moderator Team and having them look and your history, also you can check your payment history yourself on the self serve portal and see the amount originally deducted. There should be information there as to what you originally paid and the plan you originally paid for, see if that matches with whatever plan you thought you had.

Need Help? Let's chat.