cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Plan

m87ie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to switch to another viable plan but when i select the option, get the message that I need to deposit more funds even though the newer plan is cheaper

9 REPLIES 9

@m87ie wrote:

Thankeveryone for the response. Do the rewards also get transferred to the new plan after the change.

@m87ie  Any funds, credits, rewards and add-ons are associated with your account and not your plan. You can change plans as many times as you wish and they will not be affected.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@m87ie wrote:

Thankeveryone for the response. Do the rewards also get transferred to the new plan after the change.

@m87ie hi your rewards stay with your account after your plan changes so yes you do keep any rewards add ons etc.

@m87ie wrote:

Yes, the rewards get transferred to your new plan.

m87ie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@m87ie that's normal to get that message. I just switched my plan this month. When I changed the plan 3 weeks ago I selected change on renewal and I did not have enough funds in my account when I selected it. Just make sure when the renewal comes up you top up your account to the funds you need in the account for the change. 

It changed over this morning for me and was very smooth, I made sure I had the funds in my account minus rewards to cover the new plan. 

Have a great day, welcome to the community!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@m87ie wrote:

I want to switch to another viable plan but when i select the option, get the message that I need to deposit more funds even though the newer plan is cheaper

@m87ie  That message is saying that you need to have $25 in your account before you can do an immediate plan change. If you don't want an immediate plan change the pick the option to have it change on your next plan renewal and it won't give you that message.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you select change immediately?  If you did then you would have to pay for your new plan.  PM is prepaid so would not receive a credit for any unused minutes ,text or data.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@m87ie 

change plan-01.jpeg

if you change to the plan immediately your data and mins from your current plan will be lost.

edit: gj @will13am 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@m87ie , did you try to do an immediate plan change or future dated change on next renewal.  If it is the former, you should top up first and then make the change.  

Need Help? Let's chat.