cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Due Date

70578k8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I need to change the due date to bring it one week earlier. Is it possible to do it? I want it from 25 to 25 instead of 2nd to 2nd. I want to restart from 26th September. Thanks.

27 REPLIES 27

@70578k8 wrote:

Does the same plan appear in the options to chose a new plan? My current plan is 5 GB and I chose 4.5 plus 0.5 bonus plan

Yes the same plan does appear again. The site doesn't check which plan you're on before showing you the list of available plans.

The current 5 GB plan you're on seems to be exactly the same as the 4.5 + 0.5 bonus plan.
Hence it is the reason you cannot change to this plan.
As mentioned by others, only a Moderator can renew your plan earlier for you.

Thru self-serve, you are able to change to any of the other plans offered.

70578k8

Does the same plan appear in the options to chose a new plan? My current plan is 5 GB and I chose 4.5 plus 0.5 bonus plan

Are you choosing different plan or the same plan?

This happens to me if i choose same plan, for that moderators are needed.

Also bee careful every time you successfully change the plan you will be charged and will lose money for previous plan. So if i press change plan now to 25 three times i will be charged 75. If something like that happens you will need to contact moderators

Anonymous
Not applicable

@70578k8 wrote:

I have done it 3 times no effect. It is still showing old plan in the plan page. Did multiple re logins.

Do you have sufficient funds in your Available Funds to pay for the new plan?

Did you click on Change Plan Now?

Maybe clear cache, different browser, incognito/privacy mode.

70578k8

I have done it 3 times no effect. It is still showing old plan in the plan page. Did multiple re logins.

70578k8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@70578k8 wrote:

I have changed the plan but it is not updated. I wonder how long does it takes for changes to take effect. Thanks.

If you put in sufficient funds to pay for the new plan and then chose to change plan now and you see the new plan in your overview page then maybe do a restart. It should be immediate.

@70578k8It should be immediate.. make sure you have clicked on Change plan nowScreen Shot 2019-09-04 at 11.37.08 AM.png

70578k8

I have changed the plan but it is not updated. I wonder how long does it takes for changes to take effect. Thanks.

70578k8

I topped up and changed my plan. Hope the change will take affect soon. Thanks.

@70578k8 wrote:

How to write to a modrator? Thanks.

Click on the ? mark bottom right of the screen to submit a ticket to moderators.  Response time to hear back can be 2-48 hours.

@70578k8 wrote:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or you can click on the question mark and type moderator, which should have quicker response and less wait time

Make sure that you withdraw enough money on your account as they first take payment then activate your plan cycle and moderators don't have authorisation to charge your credit card. So you will have to do that manually to have your balance at least the cost of your plan

70578k8

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

What plan are you on?

Are you using autopay?

If will add 500 megs to your data.

You could also login as switch to different plan by yourself. If you are finding yourself often short it may make sense

BTW data add-on doesn't expire you roll it over until consumed so if you just need a little bit 100 here and 150 there it may take you far

Just to consider

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@70578k8 

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.  You can do a immediate plan change to a new plan with more data/30days cycle.  If you change your plan today, your next renewal date will be Oct 25th.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to send a private message to moderator. Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days. If your next renewal date is 2 - 3 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.  If you renew you plan early with moderator assistant, your next renewal date will be Oct 27 or 28th depending on how quickly moderator works on your early renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $30 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option

A renewal of the same plan requires a moderator help. But upping your plan can be done yourself.

If you find you don't need that plan into the future you can reduce your plan, again without moderator help at next renewal.

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you are NOT on auto pay. Pay one month in advance and then pay again on the day of the month thereafter, using the top up option. 

If if you are on auto pay..something similar should work and will let you figure it out. 

Keep in mind as mentioned it is a 30 or 90 day plan. Not the 14th of month to the next 14th of month because of different amount of days per month. Also keep in mind auto pay uses you balance first then debits you credit card for balance. 

Or or pay for 90 days and top up every month after month one is over and keep paying on your preferred day of month. I believe you get auto pay benefits if there is a card set up for it, regardless if the account was being paid for from your top up balance. But it is all manually managed. 

Will 90 day pay keep you closer to that preferred date with blended number of days?

Or, just get flexible. Or prepay your credit card. 

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@70578k8 wrote:

I am actually out of data. And need to start data.

You can buy a data add-on. Or consider switching to a plan with more data.

@70578k8 wrote:

Yes I want to renew early. Let the moderator do it. Thanks.

To contact them please click on the question mark and type moderator, Simon will take you to them

GR
Mayor / Maire

@70578k8 yes you can but you'll lose your phone number and you'll have to purchase a new Sim card and activate with a different email address 

70578k8

Can i make a new account myself online?

70578k8

I am actually out of data. And need to start data.

@70578k8 wrote:

Just want to have 30 day plan start from a specific date. Like my due date is 2nd October. I want to have a 25 sept to 25 october plan. Thanks.

You can't do that for an existing account without a bit of account suspension.  If it is important to you, you can start a new account to align with the desired date. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@70578k8  just log in on that date and make a payment and the money will be there for the actual renewal 

70578k8

Yes I want to renew early. Let the moderator do it. Thanks.

70578k8

Just want to have 30 day plan start from a specific date. Like my due date is 2nd October. I want to have a 25 sept to 25 october plan. Thanks.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

These are 30 day plans.

The dates will be changing, about 5 days per year movement.

If you renew early which you can with help of moderators you will lose the money as it will not be prorated

Eventually in about a year it will be on 25th.

You can login and pay any day, nothing prevents you from logging in on 25th and paying

Need Help? Let's chat.