cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my plan to 25

Tasia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my phone 2 days ago I wanted the $25 plus I gave me the $20 plan I was left with $5 I went back to the store and I bought another $5 and I added it because I saw you could add on for international texting I still added it and I still can't text off of my phone why is that can I get my money back cuz I changed my plan I need help like something doesn't seem right.

6 REPLIES 6

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Login to your self serve account 

Under my profile select change number 

Pick a new number (you can only change your number once per 30 days)

Restart your phone.

This will not improve your safety just stop the calls and you should contact the police to have them address your concerns 

Tasia

Trying to change my number but I'm having difficulties doing it I'm getting some threatening calls and I would like to change my number because I'm scared for my life

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tasia, If your plan shows both talk and text, and you can receive/make phone calls, and you can receive texts, then likely there is something wrong on the Public Mobile side.  You should send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to look into it.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

jp2

What phone are you using?

Is it possible to put your sim into a different phone and test if it can receive texts on that phone? This will determine if it is an phone issue or an account issue.

Tasia

I appreciate you guys I plan to the proper plan but now that I have the $25 plan I can only send outgoing messages I can't receive messages the $25 plans said it's talk and text I only can text I can't receive texts I think that's a technical issue and I was wondering if you guys can help me fix the problem because my phone is not receiving text message. My friends and family keep texting me and they are saying that I'm not responding because I'm not getting them so I was wondering how do I go about fixing this issue.

jp2

There aren't text add ons you will need to update your plan to include texting. If you can wait until renewal select change plan at renewal. If you can't wait contact the Mods to have them change the plan immediately so you don't get double charged. Use the spoiler for instructions.

Spoiler

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.
    • They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]
    • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
    • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
    • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.