cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in plan

elsiep
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It still hasn't changed and there money in the account what is wrong or what am I doing wrong I did everything I was told and nothing is working it still on 45 and the 30 no longer there so I had to put for the 35 and it tells u to press the button I did that and nothing  no ok accept this the new plan no nothing

6 REPLIES 6

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@elsiep It is unsual. You should contact the Moderator by click on the Envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team" and give the details of the problem. If you have overpaid, must sure you mention that and hope that they will refund to your account after. 

elsiep

Ok np Ty I did that Frist then nothing showed up in the box to say it would change to that so when I put money on The account I changed it to immediately and nothing happened did I do something wrong or will it still go for the one that I put in the Frist time to go in at my renewal date

elsiep

Yes I did that and it didn't do anything that what I did frist

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@elsiep wrote:

It still hasn't changed and there money in the account what is wrong or what am I doing wrong I did everything I was told and nothing is working it still on 45 and the 30 no longer there so I had to put for the 35 and it tells u to press the button I did that and nothing  no ok accept this the new plan no nothing

@elsiep You may need to sign out and sign in again. You said your plan has not changed. Did you set the plan changed in your next renewal cycle? If you have set properly, your new plan will be shown at the right hand bottom when you click the change plan button. Take a look first. If it is not shown, you need to select the plan accordingly. 

@will13am wrote:

@elsiep , when you enter a plan change there is an option to make the change take place at the next renewal.  This is a popular option as it doesn't result in lost paid service.  It's likely you selected this option which is why you are not seeing an immediate plan change. If that's not what you want, you can select to have the plan change take place immediately.  Payment will be required right away. 

And there will be no refunds for unused portions of your current plan.

(yes, I know, it's implied by "lost paid service" but I feel it's worthwhile spelling this portion out...)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@elsiep , when you enter a plan change there is an option to make the change take place at the next renewal.  This is a popular option as it doesn't result in lost paid service.  It's likely you selected this option which is why you are not seeing an immediate plan change. If that's not what you want, you can select to have the plan change take place immediately.  Payment will be required right away. 

Need Help? Let's chat.