cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in data plans

peewee65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone tell me when the data plan changes take effect? I read they were supposed to all change on April 9th but I don't see the increase yet. The $50 plan is supposed to increase to 10gb.

8 REPLIES 8

yiruiruan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Feel like you would have to change plan just like how you have to change plan to get from the previously provincial plans to the canada-wide plans. Best way to save money is to renew at the next payment so that the current cost you paid does not go to waste.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@peewee65 

Login to self serve and view your Plan Details to confirm your current plan data allotment.

Click on the Change Plan tab:

HALIMACS_0-1618087251705.png

Then select this:

HALIMACS_1-1618087306460.png

Then select this to "Change on next renewal date"

HALIMACS_2-1618087356796.png

Now you're all done and will get the changed plan on your next renewal.

@peewee65 wrote:

Can anyone tell me when the data plan changes take effect? I read they were supposed to all change on April 9th but I don't see the increase yet. The $50 plan is supposed to increase to 10gb.

Nothing changes for existing customers unless a plan change is requested.  The $50/8.5 and $50/10.5GB offerings are different plans.  You'll need switch to the new plan. Current customers do not automatically benefit from the new plans.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@peewee65 :You can also check the announcements section of this forum too.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@peewee65 wrote:

@peewee65 

Go into your Self Serve account and see if it is available in your "Change Plan" option.

Then if so, set it to "change on next renewal".

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@peewee65...

top of this page, click Plans to see plans as they are today.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@peewee65 wrote:

@peewee65    Edit: The changes are in effect right now, log into your account and you will see the current pricing plus features.  Here is a link to the current plans that PM offers with improvements for $35 and $50 plans.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-Changes-to-Our-In-Market-Plans/m...

Need Help? Let's chat.