cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change back to the previous plan

Kydia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was away for a month traveling, so I changed to $60/mo, now I'm back want to change back to $10/mo plan as I don't even use cell phone most of the days, but I can't find the deal anywhere, now is $15/mo the lowest, is there anyway to change back to the previous plan that I used to have for a year?

8 REPLIES 8

Kydia

I guess this is the way to go then, hope they will have that $10 back for black Friday or Xmas. Thank you

Kydia

It's too late to do that now sigh, but still thank you! I will keep that in mind next time

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kydia  If you intention was to switch back to the $10 then you should have scheduled a plan change the day after switching to the $60 to take place on your next renewal. That is the only way to protect yourself from Public removing a plan.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kydia You can temporary change to $15 plan in the meantime. If the moderator want to have $10 plan again, you can change it then. But there is no guarantee. 

Just if you have low usage, you may consider using "Speakout". It can be charged by usage. $25 pre-paid phone card will be good for a year. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kydia  So you are back from travelling and are currently on the $60 US plan? Important to remember very much like the $10 plan the $60 US plan is no longer available. Once you switch you will not be able to get it again and will only have the option of add ons when travelling in the states.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kydia wrote:

I was away for a month traveling, so I changed to $60/mo, now I'm back want to change back to $10/mo plan as I don't even use cell phone most of the days, but I can't find the deal anywhere, now is $15/mo the lowest, is there anyway to change back to the previous plan that I used to have for a year?

The cheapest plan at this time is $15 for 100 minutes of outgoing calls Canada wide, unlimited incoming calls and unlimited text and a little taste of data if you use autopay. Not a bad deal for the light user. If you need more talk, you can invest in the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. Those minutes roll over until you use them up.

Welcome back.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Kydia wrote:

No, this can't be done. When you changed plans, you gave up right to keep the $10 plan.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Kydia wrote:

Unfortunately the $10 plan has come to an end.

It was announced here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-10-ready-made-plan-staying-for-...

You can change to the $15 plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.