cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plans from $15 to $25

yry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My Question is: 1. Can I change it in "My Account"? 2.When will it take effect? Immediately, The Next Day, or next month?
2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yry wrote:
My Question is: 1. Can I change it in "My Account"? 2.When will it take effect? Immediately, The Next Day, or next month?

@yry  You have a coupleof options. When you go into your account and go to change plans. This will list your plan options. Choose the plan you want...in this case the $25 plan. Click on it. Go to the bottom  and it will give 2 options. Change now effective immeadiately and you will lose anything left on your current plan. Or Change on next renewal this will change your current plan on your renewal date. Just make sure you have enough in your balance to cover your new plan cost. The overview page will still ask for the old plan cost. Ignore that and just make sure you have enough to cover the new plan. You can go back and change the scheduled new plan back or choose another plan until renewal day.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@yry wrote:

Yes you can.

You get to decide: either Immediately or at your next renewal

You can find details here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Need Help? Let's chat.