Did you mean: 

Change Plane

garchass
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan expire now I want to renew with new plan . please help me

11 REPLIES 11

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Please edit your post and remove your phone number. This is a public forum so you shouldn't be including private information.

To change your plan just hit the My Account button on the top right of this page and try to login to your account. You should be able to change your plan by selecting the Plans and Add-ons option 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@raghbirberm wrote:

i am not abale to change plane from $20 to $30 plane also i add $10 frpm store not show up please help phone number xxxxxxxxxx

Use the change at renewal option instead. There is no prorating here. You would need to put in the whole amount of the cost of the new plan if you want to do immediate change.

ninja'd by abtest 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @raghbirberm  - Firstly, you should remove your personal information from your post, since this is a public forum (click 3 dots in top right corner of your message).

As for your issue, If you wanted to change from 20 to 30$ plan immediately, you would need to have $30 in your account (if you do not have a CC on file), since there would be no credit for whatever time remains on your $20 plan.

Can you provide some more information as to what you did exactly, and when.  including when your normal renewal date is for the original $20 plan.

raghbirberm

i am not abale to change plane from $20 to $30 plane also i add $10 frpm store not show up please help phone number xxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

@SD08 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

ETA:  @SD08 already beat me I was replying and had a phone call I knew I should have let it go to voicemail!!

Yeah, the wife can wait until you finish your PM post!  Smiley LOL

Are you kidding me, she isn't up yet was only like 6:30 am on the west coast it was a work call.  Still should have let it go to voicemail.Smiley LOL

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

ETA:  @SD08 already beat me I was replying and had a phone call I knew I should have let it go to voicemail!!

Yeah, the wife can wait until you finish your PM post!  Smiley LOL

@garchass, only a MOD can change an expire plan so you will need to contact them.  What plan are you looking to go to?  Private message a mod with your email and PM phone number and what plan you want to switch to.  You can find out how to do that here.  Yes by referring friends and family you can earn $1 per 30 per number you refer!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Plan changes on an expired account can only be done by a moderator. For help with this, you should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Include your phone number, PM SIM card number, e-mail address.

Public Mobile does not offer volume discounts for having more accounts.  However, you can use one account to refer another.  Each account you refer this way gives you $1 off per month on the account that did the referral.  More info here.

garchass

My plan has expired and I want to renew with a different plan, but it won't let me do that.

The plan is want is:

90 day
province wide
unlimited global text
6 GB data / 90 days
price: $120 / 90 days

I also want to know if I switch more phone to public mobile then I get any discount?

You will need to add funds into your account if you want to re-new your plan, or even change your plan (you needs funds in your account to cover the plan you wish to have). Its also recommended that you sign up for autopay, so you never miss a payment (you also get a nice $2/30 days discount for doing so)

You can pay by credit card, visa debit, or payment vouchers that can be uploaded in real time

Osaga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

expires? are you on a contract??

cant you just select a new plan?

need more details if you want someone to help

Need Help? Let's chat.