cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plan

nastialp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After changing plan I have received error message:

Sorry! We weren't able to process your request. Please try again later.

What is the problem? 

After changing plan will I lose bonuses? 

5 REPLIES 5

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello, @nastialp!

If you already tried the solutions provided in the comments and the issue still persist, please submit a ticked via SIMon and one of our colleagues will help you out as soon as possible!

The moderators might need to take a look into your account to see what happened.

Until then, I wish you all an excellent day and thank you for your help! You're doing an amazing job! ^_^

Ella PM Mod Team

s_shard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Rewards such as refer a friend and auto pay bonus apply to any plan.

There are one time special offers that require you to sign up for a certain plan.   If you have already received your one time reward, or if this does not apply, you can switch plans at no risk.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nastialp wrote:

After changing plan I have received error message:

Sorry! We weren't able to process your request. Please try again later.

What is the problem? 

After changing plan will I lose bonuses? 

@nastialpWe're you changing plan now? Or on your next renewal? If it was now you have to have enough funds to cover the new plan cost and you lose anything left in your monthly plan like data. If you were gifted or bought an add on it will stay but a downgrade will make you lose any discounts or bonus data from a promotion. An upgrade you may or may not. Whenever you log into your account to make any changes or payments always clear your browser and use secret mode before you start to avoid any problems with the system.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @nastialp 

Do you have enough funds if it is immediate change?

If you want to change your plan right now you must have enough funds on your account to pay for it. Note that the previous plan will not be prorated and you will lose all the value in it.

If you are trying postponed on renewal change, the website is probably failing. It's best to use incognito mode with clean cashe. Word off advice if you are postponing downgrade, it's best to keep enough money for the more expensive plan, there is a bug where system checks if there is enough to pay, but sometimes it thinks you will renew your old more expensive plan and since autopay only withdrew enough for the new chapter plan, the red flag goes off that there is not enough and renewal fails. To avoid it, make sure you have enough for more expensive plan.

And you get to keep all your rewards no matter which plan (that is currently offered) you switch to. All bonuses with the constraints like 40+ or 25+ or 35+ and alike will be lost if you don't say within that constraints. All the bonuses for the specific plan would also be lost with the plan, but everything already rewarded or earned stays.

Hope it helps

Cheers

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@nastialp 

The website can be finicky.  You can try changing web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito mode.  

You will not lose rewards when you change plans.  However, if you sign up with promotions with certain plan criteria, you might lose the bonus discounts.  

Need Help? Let's chat.