cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Change Plan/Proration

Hi. 

I want to change my plan from $40.00 to $50.00 asap. 

Ruth

Moved by ShawnC13, made own topic

Oracle

Re: Change Plan/Proration

@Rc22222222 wrote:

Hi. 

I want to change my plan from $40.00 to $50.00 asap. 

Ruth

@Rc22222222, you can do an immediate plan change but that will forego whatever you have left on your current plan with no credit towards your new plan.  You can do a future dated plan change for your next renewal and you won't lose anything.  But if you do need an immediate plan change it will cost you $50.  Login to self serve and choose change plan then pick the plan you want.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I asked to change my plan asap and still no response. I have the money in my account. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If I may, just to clarify a point:

Say you started your $40 plan yesterday and you wanted to change it to the $50 today. If you went to your account page and changed it you would immediately lose the $40 you originally paid and the system would charge you another $50, assuming you have it on autopay on a credit card.

@ShawnC13 is this correct?

I wanted to state it in a different way so that it may help some people to understand it better.

Oracle

@6500K, that is correct.  If it has only been one day you may get lucky and have the moderators show you some goodwill and do the switch once you add another $10 but that is not a requirement for them to do that

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

@Rc22222222, tell us a bit more.  When did you start your current plan?  DId you private message the moderators?  Have you tried to do the change yourself or are you hoping to get a credit from your first plan?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

2 options to change your plan, which date you want it active btw?

Mayor / Maire

@MoreYummy wrote:

2 options to change your plan, which date you want it active btw?

It would be nice if we could select a date but there are only two choices...immediate or renewal time. One could say that you can choose *when* to do that immediate but it's immediate at that time.

Mayor / Maire

Can't have proration on a prepay system

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

u might b beter of using addons, bcuz they wont prorate the change, so do a addon for the rest of the month before u change if u can manage