cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Base Plan Page Not Working

Marzipan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last night and still this morning the Change Base Plan Page is not working. Upon selecting one of the offered plans, its particulars do not display in the New Plan box to the right of the Current Plan box. Therefore I cannot proceed to start the new plan.

Anyone else?

6 REPLIES 6

Marzipan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan could not be changes with Chrome but it did get changed with Chrome in incognito mode. (I had changed my plan a couple of weeks ago but cancelled before it took effect ... pointing to a cache issue.)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

I was able to do the change a couple of days ago on firefox.  As already suggested, try incognito mode or clearing browser cache.  The feature does work, just may not be playing nice with the browser.

@Marzipan  

I just try it using Firefox and is working 1 minutes ago.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marzipan 

I would agree that the system seems to be in another of its moods. You'll just to wait a while unfortunately. It happens all too frequently.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I was able to do the change a couple of days ago on firefox.  As already suggested, try incognito mode or clearing browser cache.  The feature does work, just may not be playing nice with the browser.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Marzipan Try it again with the Chrome browser in incognito mode, if that doesn't work wait an hour and try again.

If it still doesn't work you can contact the moderators and ask them to change it, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Marzipan wrote:

Last night and still this morning the Change Base Plan Page is not working. Upon selecting one of the offered plans, its particulars do not display in the New Plan box to the right of the Current Plan box. Therefore I cannot proceed to start the new plan.

Anyone else?

They are having multiple issues with plans and changes etc.

Maybe in the meantime, can you try incognito mode in Chrome, or perhaps another browser?

Need Help? Let's chat.