cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Catherine/Alan - There are mistakes on QC website. Please Fix!

@gpixel4 The 50$ for 10GB should be added. Koodo, Fido, And I belive Virgin Mobile all have 50$ 9GB plans. If they can do 9GB we can do 10GB or even 11GB.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Catherine/Alan - There are mistakes on QC website. Please Fix!

@Jb456   Looks like PM took notice of your post and have changed the bonus data noted under condition no. 2 for the Quebec plans page, except now apparently all the Quebec plans are eligible to receive 250mb of additional data instead of 500mb. 

 

Confusing! 🤔

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Catherine/Alan - There are mistakes on QC website. Please Fix!

@dabr  sure is confusing lol. I think no 2 is the same coding for all plans and they don't realize it lol

 

@Catherine_T @Alan_K  It is fixed for the $13 ($15) plan. However all higher QC plans $23,$33, etc now say 250mb bonus under #2  offer details. Can this be corrected? Thanks

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Catherine/Alan - There are mistakes on QC website. Please Fix!


@Jb456 wrote:

@dabr  sure is confusing lol. I think no 2 is the same coding for all plans and they don't realize it lol

 

@Catherine_T @Alan_K  It is fixed for the $13 ($15) plan. However all higher QC plans $23,$33, etc now say 250mb bonus under #2  offer details. Can this be corrected? Thanks


@Jb456   Unless they do get the extra bonus in Quebec? 😊  They certainly should according to the details!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Catherine/Alan - There are mistakes on QC website. Please Fix!


@dabr wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

@dabr  sure is confusing lol. I think no 2 is the same coding for all plans and they don't realize it lol

 

@Catherine_T @Alan_K  It is fixed for the $13 ($15) plan. However all higher QC plans $23,$33, etc now say 250mb bonus under #2  offer details. Can this be corrected? Thanks


@Jb456   Unless they do get the extra bonus in Quebec? 😊  They certainly should according to the details!


Absolutely. That's what's being advertised. Otherwise it's a bait & switch.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Catherine/Alan - There are mistakes on QC website. Please Fix!


@z10user4 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

@dabr  sure is confusing lol. I think no 2 is the same coding for all plans and they don't realize it lol

 

@Catherine_T @Alan_K  It is fixed for the $13 ($15) plan. However all higher QC plans $23,$33, etc now say 250mb bonus under #2  offer details. Can this be corrected? Thanks


@Jb456   Unless they do get the extra bonus in Quebec? 😊  They certainly should according to the details!


Absolutely. That's what's being advertised. Otherwise it's a bait & switch.


I agree!  PM should honour what's on their own plan's pages at the minimum.

Highlighted
Public Mobile

Re: Catherine/Alan - There are mistakes on QC website. Please Fix!


@Jb456 wrote:

@dabr  sure is confusing lol. I think no 2 is the same coding for all plans and they don't realize it lol

 

@Catherine_T @Alan_K  It is fixed for the $13 ($15) plan. However all higher QC plans $23,$33, etc now say 250mb bonus under #2  offer details. Can this be corrected? Thanks


@Jb456 Looking into this - thanks for flagging!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Catherine/Alan - There are mistakes on QC website. Please Fix!

@Alan_K 

Does changing #2 of the Terms and conditions to something like this work?

 

2. Customers must subscribe to AutoPay to receive the 250MB or 500MB data bonus

 

2. Customers must subscribe to AutoPay to receive the data bonus
    - 250MB for $15 plan
    - 500MB for all other plans

 

Et en Francais
2. Pour recevoir le lot de 250 Mo ou 500 Mo de données en prime, il faut s’inscrire au Paiement automatique.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Catherine/Alan - There are mistakes on QC website. Please Fix!

@Alan_K  here's what I see.  Quebec Website. Will try to explain what is confusing on the higher plans.

 

Screenshot_20200925_040159.jpg

 

The picture shows $23 says "auto-pay required" and next to 1 gig of data it has the 1/2.

 

When you go to "offer details" number 2 displays this.

Screenshot_20200925_040230.jpg

 

Reading that people think on top of 1 gig they will get a bonus data of 500mb for 1.5 gigs.

 

Now if you switch to any other province the picture of the plans display like this.

Screenshot_20200925_040315.jpg

 

$25 for 500mb plus another 500mb with autopay for a total of 1gig. Which makes more sense. 

 

On other provinces notice how it only says #1 next to data and not 1/2. 

 

In offer details on other provinces there is not even a number #2.

Screenshot_20200925_040230.jpg

Which should probably be there and not on the Quebec site based on how the picture displays for Quebec. Unless you change the Quebec pictures to look like other provinces?

 

I hope this makes sense to you! 🙂

 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Catherine/Alan - There are mistakes on QC website. Please Fix!


@Jb456 wrote:

@Alan_K  here's what I see.  Quebec Website. Will try to explain what is confusing on the higher plans.

 

Screenshot_20200925_040159.jpg

 

The picture shows $23 says "auto-pay required" and next to 1 gig of data it has the 1/2.

 

When you go to "offer details" number 2 displays this.

Screenshot_20200925_040230.jpg

 

Reading that people think on top of 1 gig they will get a bonus data of 500mb for 1.5 gigs.

 

Now if you switch to any other province the picture of the plans display like this.

Screenshot_20200925_040315.jpg

 

$25 for 500mb plus another 500mb with autopay for a total of 1gig. Which makes more sense. 

 

On other provinces notice how it only says #1 next to data and not 1/2. 

 

In offer details on other provinces there is not even a number #2.

Screenshot_20200925_040230.jpg

Which should probably be there and not on the Quebec site based on how the picture displays for Quebec. Unless you change the Quebec pictures to look like other provinces?

 

I hope this makes sense to you! 🙂

 


Sorry @Jb456 , I have to respectfully disagree with above assessment.

 

If you read the Quebec plan descriptions, they say

- (x) Data
- AutoPay required

 

Terms and conditions #2: Customers must subscribe to AutoPay to receive the (y) data bonus

 

This all implies that you must be registered for AutoPay to receive the (x) Data
and that without AutoPay, you would have only (x) - (y) data.

 

Overall I can see the allure of the new/revised plan descriptions for Quebec.

However, since some of you are not seeing it the same way, PM may decide to switch Quebec plan descriptions back to the original format. That's all I have to say.

Need Help? Let's chat.