cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view web data usage

Meera
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi - I am trying to find the area where you can see how much data has been used for the month but its not there anymore.  Anyone advise if it has moved and if so where can I find it?  I want to know if I have reached or close to reaching the max for data.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

A question for those who have had this happen, as it has not to me in the 2+ years I've been here.

Is the actual listing of 2 times a day history of the usage on the SelfServe/Plans and Add-ons/Usage History tab also wiped out?  This would allow finding when it was last available for the user to determine when it happened.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meera wrote:

Thank you - although I wish it said that!! 

Sure. But isn't it nice to chat with some fellow customers 🙂

Meera
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you - although I wish it said that!! 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Meera wrote:

Hi - I am trying to find the area where you can see how much data has been used for the month but its not there anymore.  Anyone advise if it has moved and if so where can I find it?  I want to know if I have reached or close to reaching the max for data.

Thanks.

It is on the overview page when you login under addons.  If you don't see data listed there it means you have used it all up

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.