cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view Plan and Add-ons page in my account. 12GB Plan data appears as an add-on

Watch_Me_Ride
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

When I log into my self-service account, to check up on my plan, which expires soon:

1)      both the 'Plan and Add-ons' tab and the 'Plan Details' link from the Overview page lead to a 'Generic Error' page.

2)     On the Overview page the 12GB data shows up as a Booster, rather than as a rate plan.

3)     The purchase looks a bit fishy in my transaction history as well. I was billed for: Unlimited Prov. Talk ($51), Unlimited Int'l Text ($45), 12GB Data ($125), and 90-day pass ($25). I was then credited 'Fall 2016 Promo' $126. Total: ($120).

So it looks uncertain whether my plan will renew properly or not, whether my data will renew properly, and I don't get what a 90-day pass is. And in any event, I can't see my plan details in my self-service account, which I don't like.

I'm thinking this is because of some back-end workaround that was used to activate my account during the deluge at the end of the 12GB promo in November. Which is fine, but it needs to be fixed up so I can move ahead.

I want to sort this out ASAP, because I want to buy an add-on, but fell that this should get fixed first.

So, Community peeps, anyone experienced what I'm describing? @Shazia_K, Do you want to weigh in on thisGG?g

Thanks!!

W_M_R

3 REPLIES 3

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

order the addons if you need, I dont think it will have any issues with your service. If it didnt work out PM a mod. They are very responsive now.

If you have auto renewal setup just let the system do its thing. What shows on the page doesnt matter as long as you still have service.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

for #1:

if you have peerblocker, add the addresses it appears when loading the account, they may be blocked in that. 

if you dont use peerblocker I recommend but lots of websites need to be added to safe after install. 

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Hey there , let me try and help you out 

1) That is normal, either try again later, use different browser or use incongnito mode, that will most of the time fix it 

2) Very normal as well,  it shows that to everyone, so dont worry about it 

3) Extremely normal, PM has a very NOT friendly interface regarding payement, technically it is showing you the normal cost for the plan under normal circumstances but makes it so that the discounts make your amount to pay is 120 $ (does not include the rewards which will be deducted ) , so again dont worry about it. 

If you have autopay "on" then it will do the job alone and there should be no issues. Just ignore the message that shows that the account is supended during the pay night , as long as service is running you are fine, if anything stops then contact a mod.

Everything you described so far looks like you are just like all of us and doesnt look like any work around happened, ...just confusing.

You can try working around the generic error by clicking on My rewards on the main page, or even on the "Purchase Add-on"   it should take you to the plan and add-on tab. So as far as you mentionned, you seem fine and there are no issues, go ahead and buy your add-on when you want.

Edit: here is an other exemple of the history of transaction and they are indeed confusing 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Confusing-Transaction-History/m-p/104968

Need Help? Let's chat.