cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see my current plan online.

pl-moore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The website seems to be malfunctioning. It will not show me my current plan. This may be because PM wants to keep me on an obsolete plan instead of switching to a newer plan that gives the same features for $10 less.

12 REPLIES 12

@pl-moore wrote:

The website appears to have repaired itself. Thanks everybody.

Please do not give solutions to yourself. I would consider giving it to someone who has answered your question.

pl-moore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The website appears to have repaired itself. Thanks everybody.

Not a delicacy here, yuck!!! Fried maybe!

@darlicious wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@ChuckYeah 

Please delete the screenshot that you posted a few minutes ago from your Community profile.  It contains your contact information.

Deleted, thanks again.

@ChuckYeah  Dang it just when i thought you were giving me your phone number...and it was all a mistake! I was going to write in on my hand but I couldn't find a Sharpie in time. I guess there will be no spam calls from me this month. If you give me your address i could courier over a can of spam. Its a delicacy in Hawaii you know.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@ChuckYeah 

Please delete the screenshot that you posted a few minutes ago from your Community profile.  It contains your contact information.

Deleted, thanks again.

@ChuckYeah  Dang it just when i thought you were giving me your phone number...and it was all a mistake! I was going to write in on my hand but I couldn't find a Sharpie in time. I guess there will be no spam calls from me this month. If you give me your address i could courier over a can of spam. Its a delicacy in Hawaii you know.

kerago
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You really think PM is after your 10$? lol

Don't worry, just try again later, everybody is facing the same issues for the moment being, plus if you'll have any problems with your plan later just talk with the moderate team, I am sure they will assist you to sort everything out!

Good luck!

@computergeek541 wrote:

@ChuckYeah 

Deleted, thanks again.

@ChuckYeah 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@plmooree mine is showing now. Check yours again. I don't think public mobile would treat any of us differently, on purpose at least. 

Thanks @computergeek541 I just realized my number was there.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pl-moore wrote:

The website seems to be malfunctioning. It will not show me my current plan. This may be because PM wants to keep me on an obsolete plan instead of switching to a newer plan that gives the same features for $10 less.

@pl-moore  What plan are you currently on? I'm happy to give advice on best plan for value based on usage.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pl-moore  Clear your browser's cache and try again.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pl-moore wrote:

As long as you're renewing your old plan that you;ve had for a while...it's still available to you...but you can change plans to a current plan at any time, either at next renewal or immediately.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@pl-moore wrote:

Try it later. The website has glitches that show themselves at random times. You could also try clearing your browser caches and reloading the site.

Need Help? Let's chat.