cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get access to my accounts

hydropia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have three different accounts with public mobile. I can no longer login in to two of them online. The web page just stalls. Not sure why? The forgot your password option is not working either.  Are my accounts blocked?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

12 REPLIES 12

Bailey12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m not having any issues getting into my account. I would keep trying, maybe even try a different browser or you can use the self help from your phone by dialing *611. 

Try to be patient...I know it's frustrating. When you log into My Account, just let it grind away until it opens. Might take a minute or 2. If all else fails, wait until later this evening when client traffic declines.

I'm sure they'll get this upset sorted out shortly and you'll be glad you stayed.

Natasha222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sam issue.  I am beggining to wish I had never switched....

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hydropia wrote:

I have three different accounts with public mobile. I can no longer login in to two of them online. The web page just stalls. Not sure why? The forgot your password option is not working either.  Are my accounts blocked?

I am just now able to log into My Account after website being flakey all morning. Give it a try now. Good luck.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing your cache seems to allow people to login.

zfx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hydropia wrote:

I have same issue with Google Chrome Browser. But totally fine with Microsoft IE or Edge.

So here's my solution for you: try to use any other browsers...

Maple98

@popping wrote:

I was able to login to my self-serve account a few minutes ago using Opera on Windows 10.

Firefox works too.

I just got in as well! 

@hydropia - maybe try again now?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I was able to login to my self-serve account a few minutes ago using Opera on Windows 10.

Firefox works too.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@hydropia wrote:

Did you try to change your browser or on incognito mode?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@hydropia @hi alot of people are in the same boat right now you may have to wait a bit a lot of things can be done on your phone *611

jbsilvester
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have no solutions.  I'm just here to say you aren't the only one. 

I created a new account yesterday, my SIM doesn't work, my account doesn't work, but somehow their payment system works and I have already been charged for my plan I can't use.

Still waiting for a moderator to reply.

Maple98

I’m having problems accessing my account also. I’ve seen several comments today that people are having troubles accessing the site, so PM may be having tech issues. I’d give it some time and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.