cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change plan - no options

Sojibby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have topped up my balance to the required amount.

When I click change plan I get the correct page but it doesn't show my current plan nor any plan options on the other side 

When I click other optiont above where the choice plans should be I get an error page about not being allowed access to that directory.

I have logged out and in, cleared my cache, and used incognito mode with no change in results.

Any help would be appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should speak to a moderator about this and they can help you

fathermocker

@Dunkman wrote:

@fathermocker 

Clearing cache or incognito mode are other options.  Website is finicky.  Trying on a different computer or device.  Chrome incognito seems to work well with this website.  

Thanks! That did it!

@fathermocker 

Clearing cache or incognito mode are other options.  Website is finicky.  Trying on a different computer or device.  Chrome incognito seems to work well with this website.  

@fathermocker try using a different browser just to see

fathermocker

Hey! I have the same problem @Alan_K 😞 I can't change my plan because the Self Serve website shows no options

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sojibby wrote:

Thank You.  It did sreem to be a server error or something on their end, but there did seem to be other regular plan issues mentioned so I wanted to be sure.

Hi @Sojibby , can you try again now and let me know if the problem persists?

Sojibby

Thank You.  It did sreem to be a server error or something on their end, but there did seem to be other regular plan issues mentioned so I wanted to be sure.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@SojibbyI can confirm there is an issue with the plan change right now. I suggest just wait a while and try later.. it happens from time to time.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.