cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change my plan while my current plan is expired

rk1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @CS_Agent

my account was expired on 10th august, earlier I was on 90 day plan. but this time I thought of changing my plan to 30 days plan. I am not able to do it. can you please help here.

Thank you

rk

8 REPLIES 8

jfra1379

Hi @CS_Agent... writing you rather sheepishly here. 🙂

Knowing my plan was set to expire today, I bought a voucher last night and aimed to get my plan switched before midnight. I wanted to go from my 15GB over 90 day plan to the 6 GB + 500MB 3G plan over 30 days.

My train from the city got in late last night, and I tried unsuccesfully at 1:12 am to switch it over. I'd love some assistance, if you'd be so kind; I won't make this mistake again, as I only discovered the plan switching problem after reading the forums! LOL

Thanks so much.

Justin

rk1

I sent private message to @CS_Agent, but till now they didn't responded.

No doubt. you need to provide all info on your account, or simply follow the moderator help link, otherwise you need to wait for longer.

davide
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes been over two days for me then I get this from them:

However, in order to better assist you, I will need to authenticate you with this account for security purposes. So if you don't mind, can you please provide us with your PIN# or the following:

•    Date of Birth 
•    Full address with Postal Code 
•    Last top-up amount and the date 
•    Email address  
•    Last 4 digits of Credit Card on file

Just so you know for future reference, it is recommended that you provide this information whenever you contact us in order to avoid delays in the handling of your inquiries.

So doesn't do anything to help even though they have the phone # and my name. Send the info and poof no response. How can you create a company with no service and no accountability to the customer?

Tracimac

Thanks 

I did

This is insane- 24 hours or more?? 

@Tracimac

It might be faster to PM the moderator with your situation and request.  It will take about 24 hours to respond and even longer sometimes.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  First come, First service.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Tracimac

@CS_Agent

Please help-  I'm same situation 

Dont want to pay the extra 11 to *solve* this issue 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The system does not allow plan changes when it is in a suspended state.  To complete a plan change in this case, please contact the moderator team for support.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.