cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Change Plan

rpaugh01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys,

I have been unable to change my account plan. I am on an older legacy plan from public mobile. I have tried to change my plan online through my account and it prompted me to dial 611. I dialed 611 and there was no option to change my plan for me. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. Thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rpaugh01 the moderator team is able to help with changes from legacy plans to a current in-market plan as well, so that's another option available to you.  You can learn how to reach out to them via private message here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Legacy is determined by when you started your plan.  Was it prior to January 2015?  If yes, you're legacy.

If you started or changed your plan since Jan 2015, then you're not legacy, but possibly still grandfathered.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rpaugh01

I had a few minutes so i looked thru some old threads..seems other lecacy members had the same issue and ended up having to message the moderators...seems like thats your option..have a good day.

rpaugh01

Hi thanks for the response.  I mentioned earlier, I don't have any options to speak to a person when I dial *611.  I try hitting zero to speak to someone and I only get an automated response saying I hit the wrong entry. 

rpaugh01

Thanks for the advice.  Unfortunately when I call *611 there are only automated options none of which involve speaking to an actual person or changing my plan.  I tried dialing 0 and the automated system just tells me I hit the wrong number lol 

Legacy has the human support system.   Like those suggest, contac them and they will assist over the phone,  but after that you lose that support .  🙂

Wondering what plan you want to change to!  Smiley Happy

KMG

You need to call 611 again, but you should be able to select an option to speak to an actual person.  They should be able to help you change your plan.

Carld123

Pretty sure you must call *611 to change from a legacy plan...someone else will confirm but i think thats the only option.

Need Help? Let's chat.