cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling AutoPay Plan.

rgpike2010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone died a few weeks ago, I cancelled my AutoPay Plan but my current month charge appeared on my credit card statement a few day ago.  Am I entitled to a refund?

5 REPLIES 5

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @rgpike2010 , you can definitely ask a moderator for a refund if you won’t be using your phone this month. It doesn’t hurt to ask. When you remove your credit card,  your account will still be active for 90 days so you can top up whenever you want to. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@rgpike2010 

If you want to suspend your account, you can report your phone lost / stolen.

When you replace your phone (within 90 days), you can report your phone as found.

In the meantime there will be no additional charges made to your account.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@rgpike2010 wrote:

My phone died a few weeks ago, I cancelled my AutoPay Plan but my current month charge appeared on my credit card statement a few day ago.  Am I entitled to a refund?

Hi @rgpike2010 

How exactly did you cancel your AutoPay Plan?

If you don't want your credit card to be charged, you have to remove the card info from your account.

However going this route implies that you want to discontinue your plan with Public Mobile.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@rgpike2010 hi did you suspend or cancel your plan also if not your plan could have renewd before you  canceled your autopay  contact a moderator here if you think there is an issue https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rgpike2010 wrote:

The credit will stay on your account for the next month's charges.  

You can also contact the moderators if you wanted your money refunded.  

Click here to private message the moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.