cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling my add-on

wildswan00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there,

I want to cancel my add-on, but could not find a way to do so in my account, please advise.

7 REPLIES 7

@guading8283 wrote:

last christmas i was given 500 international mins , so when i used up everything i thought we can used international add on so i used that there is no restriction in site where its only for specific country , now i cant used it , just want to change the add on i purchased 

Hello @guading8283 ,

If you purchased an addon in error or were unclear with what you were purchasing, you could explain what happened to the Moderators and ask nicely to have the amount of the addon added to your Available Funds to be used on future renewals.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

guading8283

last christmas i was given 500 international mins , so when i used up everything i thought we can used international add on so i used that there is no restriction in site where its only for specific country , now i cant used it , just want to change the add on i purchased 

@wildswan00 Charges could have been around the same day but you couldn't have been charged on the same day every month. There are no montly plans. All current plans are 30 days so autopay charges will be on different days.

@wildswan00 ,

That just sounds like your Plan renewing. Addons do not keep getting charged to you.

What plan are you on?

If you are getting charged for addons, which sounds odd (since you should only get charged once when you buy them) contact the moderators.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to:

Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators(PM Customer Service Representatives)

wildswan00

Hi thanks for your message, I thought it was a one-time purchase, but I noticed that they charge me automatically every month on the same date. I normally don't use mobile data, because I am staying home all the time! But still, it shows I have used the add-on data, I often switch my mobile data at home, so I don't understand how can that be possible.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wildswan00 

PM is a prepaid service.  There is no refund after purchase.  PM add-on does not expire.  Any unused add-on will be rolled over to your next billing cycle until it is fully used.

What is your reason that you want to cancel your add-on?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@wildswan00 wrote:

Hello there,

I want to cancel my add-on, but could not find a way to do so in my account, please advise.

@wildswan00 Short answer is you can't. No refunds. Having said that feel free to contact a moderator at the link below to try and make a case for an exception. All they can do is say no.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.