cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel phone plan

Susan3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'll be travelling for a month and was wondering if there's any way I could cancel my phone plan for that month. I will restart it again when I am back. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Susan3 wrote:

Hi, I'll be travelling for a month and was wondering if there's any way I could cancel my phone plan for that month. I will restart it again when I am back. Thanks.

Do you.have an available balance at the time you’re going?  Will your plan be expiring before, during, or after your time away?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Susan3 wrote:

@Susan3 It will be depended on if you have any reward or not and your renewal date? If you are not in autopay, you can stop your phone and your phone number will be held for 89 days after the service. You can not get any refund if you are stoping your plan right away. 

If you are in autopay, you have to remove your autopay and you set up autopay again when you come back and make one time payment when you activate your plan again. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Susan3 wrote:

I would prefer to choose to switch to the 10$ plan and pay for it...just to be sure...But if you want to keep your current plan ( perhaps you have the 10$ credit for 6 months?) you need to pay for it during your travel. Or you can put your phone on lost/stolen and reactivate when you will be back. You have the choice.

Need Help? Let's chat.