cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel add on and change to roaming add on

Gracewilmal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I found out that the US Canada add on  isn't what I really need.  I need roaming for texts and Netflix  

1. Can I cancel one and add the other. 

2. Can I renew my roaming add on while I am in the States as I will be there longer than 10 days. 

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Gracewilmal, if you purchases a wrong add-on and need a correction, you will need to reach out to the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

With respect to purchasing add-ons while in the US, it is definitely possible provided you can login to your self serve account or have phone access to 611.  Note that repurchasing the same add-on can get a bit of a mine field.  The add-on expires with time, not usage.  If say you run out of data, you still cannot repurchase the same add-on before the 10 day expiry.  Only the moderator team can bypass the limitations in the system. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Gracewilmal wrote:

I found out that the US Canada add on  isn't what I really need.  I need roaming for texts and Netflix  

1. Can I cancel one and add the other. 

2. Can I renew my roaming add on while I am in the States as I will be there longer than 10 days. 

You can contact the mods and see if they can convert your LD addon to a credit to use for the US Roaming addon.  You can renew it but it must be fully expired and even then sometimes the same addon isn't visible for purchase until the 11 day.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.