cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Order to change plan Cancelled my current plan

Users
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am new to Public Mobile. It seems that everyone is welcoming and helping. I like this community.

I have something to share with you. I activated my sim yesterday and I selected a plan and started receiving calls. I setup an order to change the plan with the coming month from 25 to 40 then I wanted to cancel that order. I pressed the button to cancel change the plan. Then it seems that it cancelled my current plan and all services. Now when I click on plan details, I can't find anything. I get this message.

"Oh no! It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic. Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page. "

This is the message that I get.

Did I lost my account?

Now I login in to my account but my payment information is different

I get the following information

Server Error in Application "PUBLIC MOBILE COMPANY PORTAL" Internet Information Services 7.5 Error Summary HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory. Detailed Error Information Module DirectoryListingModule Notification ExecuteRequestHandler Handler StaticFile Error Code 0x00000000 Requested URL https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca:443/Controls/ Physical Path D:\Redknee\Portals\MR-4\WSC-Public\WebSelfCarePortal_9.13.13.7\Controls\ Logon Method Forms Logon User

what happened cancelled my current plan or what!

can you help me to restore my current plan?

6 REPLIES 6

Users

I called it and it shows that everything is ok. I would better count on 611 rather than the website.

Thank you so much

Users

Services are still working. I think it is the website. My plan details are back. But it did not cancel my change plan order.

Thank you so much.

Users

That helps. Now it works.

Thank you so much.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Users what happens when you dial 611 from your phone?  And are your services still working? Thanks.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Users log out restart your computer and log back in using incognito/private mode and check again

There is no option to cancel the current plan. The only cancel option is for a future-dated plan change. I believe that this is just a momentary website issue. I also suspect the the future plan change was never reversed. Check if you service is still working. If it is, go back into self serve a little bit later to check on the status of your plan change. The plan change may still be set to occur at the time of your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.