cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada wide texting

Aeoxec
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

The plans rarely talk about Canada texting. Do they all include it? I don't mean international I mean exclusively in Canada / Ontario? 

13 REPLIES 13

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Aeoxec wrote:

Hi, 

The plans rarely talk about Canada texting. Do they all include it? I don't mean international I mean exclusively in Canada / Ontario? 

The plans that mention international texting/messaging mean Canada to Canada, Canada to the US & Canada to international 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@slash407 wrote:

im pretty sure, all plans give u international text, it says it right on the plans i believe, double check urself

@slash407 No.  Texting is an optional component, though it is included in most of the pre-built featured plans.  But you can very easily build your own plan which does not include it, should you desire to do so.  Also, things like a talk-only or data-only plan obviously exclude texting as well.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Prior to the summer of 2016, there used to be an option for Canada-Wide texting, and an option or Global Texting (which included Canada-Wide). 

Since the changes in the summer of 2016, only the all-encompassing International SMS and MSS plan includes Canada-Wide and is the only texting plan on offer.  So, if you want any texting, you get in Canada text in the 'only package' offered.

So yes, if you want to text - get the only one offered.  It includes everywhere.

@Aeoxec wrote:

Thanks! So the international text corresponds to just texting in general?

Yes you either have International texting or not texting at all

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

What do you mean @Aeoxec?

Aeoxec

Thanks! So the international text corresponds to just texting in general?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

The cheapest unlimited texting is the $25 plan with unlimited province-wide calling, and unlimited international texting.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

hahnhell

Hi Aeoxec, 

PM plans offer either no text or international text options. Within those, you can pick a talk and data plan to suit your needs. 

Hope that helps. 

You can find the plan builder at: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans 

You can have the 10$ plan and you will have unlimited incoming international text and 50 texts outgoing international text. @Aeoxec it's the cheapest but anyway they are all international...

@Aeoxec wrote:

The cheapest plan that has unlimited Canada wide texting, pretty much. I don't know how to navigate the plans at all. 

All plans that mention texting or if you add texting in build your own plan are international texting.  There is no provincial only texting or Canada only texting on the current plans offered

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Aeoxec

The cheapest plan that has unlimited Canada wide texting, pretty much. I don't know how to navigate the plans at all. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Aeoxec which plan are you interested in ?

Need Help? Let's chat.