cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada wide talk VS long-distance

Sebalo311
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m on a 100-min Ca wide talks plan and because I reached 99 mins, I tried to add minutes. For $5 I added  on 500 mins of Ca wide long-distance. « Talk » and « distanxe » are the same, right?

7 REPLIES 7

@Gena

Yes check the wording of your existing plan in your self serve account. I would say that you joined PM right near the initial launch of the original (old) $15 plan. You won’t lose any rewards changing to the current $15 plan. Your old plan won’t show up in the list of current plans when you click on Change Plan. Select the only $15 plan that comes up on the list and then click the button to Change at Next Renewal. 

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gena : The version you want would show unlimited incoming in Plan Details. If it doesn't say that then you're on the first version.

Click on Change Plan and if you like your money, set it to change on your next renewal. If autopay is toggled on then it will use that if you don't already have enough Available Funds. If you enough Available Funds then it will simply use that.

Gena
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@AE_Collector  I suspect I may be in the old plan as I've been with PM for two years last month and have not changed anything--although I have yet to test it. Is there a way to check old versus new? How do you register for new plan? Do you use loyalty rewards?  Thanks!

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Sebalo311 

You mention being on the 100 minute canada wide plan. You DO mean the unlimited incoming with 100 minutes outgoing calling plan that is $15 ... right? I ask because when this plan first launched close to two years ago now, it WAS a 100 minute plan...in and out calls all counted towards the 100 minute maximum. If you were actually on that plan you need to update to the current $15 plan. I bet there are still quite a few people on the old version of the $15 plan.

AE_Collector 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Sebalo311 , $5 for 500 minutes - great buy for the $15 Plan!

Please note - Purchasing an Add-On:

Note that purchasing an add-on is a two step process.

You should be able to use it instantly.

1-First you need to add the $ to your account and

2-then add the add-on to your account.

Don't forget to restart your phone.

*You can make the purchase via self serve account or by calling 611 on your phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

@Sebalo311 wrote:

I’m on a 100-min Ca wide talks plan and because I reached 99 mins, I tried to add minutes. For $5 I added  on 500 mins of Ca wide long-distance. « Talk » and « distanxe » are the same, right?

Yes, the 500 minutes from the 500 minute Canadian long distance add-on can be used to add more minutes to the $15 plan. The calls do not have to be long distance.

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sebalo311- Yes, you can use the canada wide LD add-on to supplement the 100 outbound minutes in the $15 plan

Need Help? Let's chat.